Onion slices is a kind of pure natural health food.
Dehydrated onion slice come from sound, mature fresh and well-graded onion.
1. raw material sorting. The dehydrated onion must not have dried up or be a bad place, but also ensure that the onion is fresh good quality.
2. Slicing. precooked. According to the processing requirements, the onion is cut into filaments and then cooked in boiling water. The general blanching time is 2 to 4 minutes.
3. Cooling. The precooked onion slices should be immediately cooled with cold water shower, so that it can quickly fall to room temperature, and then use a centrifuge to throw water, drain the water and then spread out to dry, ready for baking.
4. Dehydrated. According to the size of the onion, the baking temperature and time can be set within a suitable range to ensure that the dehydrated onion slices can have attractive color and fragrance.
|Name|| Onine Slices, Dry Onine Slices
|Color||Natural white or yellowish, no obvious dark spots|
| Particle Size
|| 20-40 mm Length
|Flavor||Strong & Pungent Onion Flavor, free of other smell|
|Foreign Material|| Negative
| Mould and Yeast
|Standard Plate Count||65,000cfu/g max|
|Shelf life||2 years|
1. Inner packing: 12.5kg x 2 Alumiun foil bag/carton
2. Outer packing: 25KG carton or 50LB Paper Kraft Bag
3. Loading: 16.0ton/20’ FCL. 22.5ton/40′ FCL
4. Delivery time: within 15-30 working days after get the deposit.